Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,440   Online: 693

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB: Jupiter-8 with a body attached.

Preferably a Zorki-4.

I've come to the conclusion that I do miss small format when I need a quick shot. I plan to replace the body with a Canon of some kind as soon as possible, but for now this would get me in the door. I shot this lens, and a Jupiter-3, back in the day. I see that the prices for the J-3 have risen dramatically, but the J-8 has remained about the same.

All I care about is that the glass is clean and clear and that the rangefinder on the body has good contrast and the shutter works well. If no one has anything, I'll go to the auction site.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Still looking.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    2nd Pm sent
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin