Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,502   Online: 1078

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: AGFA Standard Type 208 (9x12 cm plate) Model

A friend is getting sentimental for a camera that his Dad used to have and asked me to try and find one for him. Functionality would be a bonus, but as he intends it to be a display item, it is not critical for it to do so. It only needs to be complete, in reasonably good cosmetic condition, with black body/bellows, and a plate holder. Thanks for your help.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bringing up this post a second and last time, just in case you, the person who has this camera, might have missed it while traveling for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm still trying to find this body........anyone........????
    Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm still searching for this camera. They come-up on the big auction every now and then but are either in the gray body style, are totally trashed, or are priced at way more than worth..

This is what it looks like: http://collectiblend.com/Cameras/AGFA/Standard-208.html

Thanks, Russ

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin