Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,896   Posts: 1,520,985   Online: 908

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: 6x7 Carrier for Omega C700

Looking for a 6x7 negative carrier for an Omega C700 enlarger. Seems like a hard to find item, but if anybody has one to sell that would be great.

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They might be hard to find because I have 4 - in various condition. PM me if you don't mind it coming from Canada.

Maybe I spoke too soon. The ones I have came with C760 enlargers. According to KHB's website they are different part numbers but the same Dichro Lamphouse fits both.

Anybody know for sure if the carriers are really the same?
    Last edited by George Nova Scotia; 11-23-2012 at 10:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the reply, but I'm pretty sure that won't work. Might be time to get out the mat board.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump. Still looking.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You might have to buy a 6x6 carrier and elongate it, or you could make a carrier out of mat board. 6x7 carriers are scarce, and danged expensive to buy new.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin