Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,784   Online: 1191

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: EFKE 25 4x5

I am looking for as much EFKE 25 in 4x5 as I can find. I shoot many antique barrel lenses and the slow film really helps. I'm open to both opened and sealed boxes assuming they are not expired or if they are expired, they were stored properly (freezer). I'm willing to entertain prices but if it's one of the "this film is discontinued so I'm doubling or tripling the price" offers, I'm not interested, thanks though.

Thanks!
    -Bill

Shooter
    Large Format
    PM sent

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Why not just buy a 2 stop ND filter and shoot 100asa?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have that, but Efke 25 is entirely different emulsion than anything currently available. It's orthopanchromatic. There is nothing like it anymore unless Adox pulls some magic strings which is unlikely seeing how the machine that made this old emulsion is unrepairable.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last I looked, the thread on LFPF was over 10 pages of people trying alternatives. So far, the best results I've had are with FP4 but I'm trying to stock as much Efke 25 as I can get for projects that really benefit from it's unique curve. I appreciate the suggestion though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would still like to buy a bit more. I found 80 sheets but was after around 200. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm still looking for more. Anyone?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Freestyle appear to have 4x5 Efke 25 ORT in stock...is that what you are looking for?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No, I appreciate it though. The Efke 25 I'm after isn't made anymore and most likely never will be. I bought the last 4 boxes Freestyle had a couple of months ago or so. It's actually orthopanchromatic. I appreciate the thought though.

-Bill

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin