Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,610   Online: 1147

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Bronica SQ-A(i) - Europe

Hi folks, I'd like to buy a simple Bronica SQ-A or SQ-Ai kit, preferably with 80mm lens and (at least) one 120 film back -all in nice and working condition. And I very much prefer the setup to be already located in Europe to avoid customs.

Thank you for offers.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    PM sent. I have a well used SQ-A body, three Zenzanon S lenses (50mm F3.5, 80mm F2.8, and 150mm F3.5), a regular prism finder (no AE or ME), and a speed grip. The set has two 120 backs, one of which has deteriorated light filters. I have moved on to a Bronica RF 645 and other 35mm rangefinders and not used the SQ-A in about 6 years. If you are at all interested in the set, I would run a roll of film through it to verify its working order, and send you digipics of it. I realize this set is more than you are asking for but I'd be willing to let it go for a very good price just to free up shelf space. The equipment is currently in Greece.
    With best regards,
    James
    Last edited by blackmelas; 12-10-2012 at 07:17 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin