Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,736   Posts: 1,515,486   Online: 1071

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Fuji PA-145 or Polaroid 405 instant back

Looking to acquire one of these in top working order, any cosmetic condition. There seems to be a feeding frenzy on them on eBay but if you are willing to part with one at a decent price please let me know. I'm located in Canada for shipping. If you have any film to go with it I'd buy that too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I may have one. I'll look tonight.
    Lee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Lee I'd appreciate it!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have 2 boxes of Fujifilm FP-100 Color C45 2004/07 & 2005/03 in case you're interested... The Fuji film ages more gracefully than the Polaroid did. PM me if you're interested.

John
    John "Alpha Flying Monkey" Moore
    http://www.flyingmonkeystudio.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still looking. You can get rich selling one of these on eBay, or you can help a fellow photographer out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm a decent guy but I'd rather get rich selling mine. The truth is I just need to get every penny I can right now because I haven't had a paycheck in nearly seven months. I recently sold a nice Model 405 for over $300 shipped to Austria.

What camera(s) does this need to fit?

I have a holder that MIGHT work and it's worth a bit less than the precise model you seek. It's the Polaroid MP-4 version with the metal tabs on the sides. Those little pins just pull out and I've yet to see a fit where the pin sockets get in the way of anything. Even if they did they could be easily removed. BUT... the distance from the lip (at the end with the locking mechanism) to the main body is a bit shorter than the Model 405. It's otherwise identical. It fits many Graflok cameras but not all. I've tried it on several Toyo View, Graphic View, Super Graphic, and a couple others and fitment is perfect. However, it does NOT fit any older Graflex models nor does it fit a Chamonix 45N-1.

I'm only guessing but I think it will auction for approximately $200 if I do my homework and provide a good list of cameras it will fit. If this will work for you and you're interested I'll sell it for $160 shipped CONUS. Please understand that I can't offer it for less since I have zero income at the moment.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin