Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,714   Posts: 1,483,037   Online: 784

Shooter
    4x5 Format

WTB: 6x6 lens boards for Century Universal

I'm looking for lens boards for my "new" Century Universal. My immediate needs are for one with a ~73mm hole for a 12" Commercial Ektar and an uncut board. I'd also be interested if cut for #3 or #1 Copal or other common size.

Please PM with details.

thanks,
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mike,

FYI

The 8x10 Kodak 2D, also uses 6x6 square lens boards. So if you see some of those for sale, they will fit your camera too.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks, Jose. I've read that Deardorff, ANSCO and other 6x6 boards with rounded corners will work too. My camera is being shipped and I'd like to see for myself that the rounded corners will work or hear from someone who has used one with their CU before I buy one.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mlease View Post
    Thanks, Jose. I've read that Deardorff, ANSCO and other 6x6 boards with rounded corners will work too. My camera is being shipped and I'd like to see for myself that the rounded corners will work or hear from someone who has used one with their CU before I buy one.

Mike
    FYI

I have had the 8x10 Century Universal and currently own a V8 which uses round corner boards. Your Century Universal will not accept the 6x6 round cornered boards. As another noted, the Kodak 2D which uses a square corner 6x6 board will fit an 8x10 Century Universal camera.

Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin