Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,916   Posts: 1,584,724   Online: 750

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB - Bronica S/PS lenses - 80mm and 180mm

Greetings Apugers,

Its time to get my SQAi kit back up and running again, in the way it should be.

I am on the search for the following 2 lenses. While I probably would prefer PS lenses, I will entertain S models as well (for the 80mm):

80mm F2.8
    180mm F4.5

Obviously, glass must be fungus free and in a totally useable condition. I would expect that all speeds work. Also, I would expect that flashes fire as expected (this is one of the reasons I need to replace one of my lenses. I'm not to fussed about general cosmetic appearance.

If you have any of the above for sale & are happy to ship to Australia (Of course, I will pick up all shipping costs and fee's), please send me a PM.

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Howdy,

Thought I might just give this one a bit of a bump. I am still after either or both of these lenses....

Cheers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin