Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,616   Online: 811

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: 16x20 speed easel

Looking for a decent condition 16x20 Speed EZ-EL type of speed easel that is not bent or has minimal if any rust. Willing to pay a reasonable amount....

PM me if you have one you are willing to sell.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dan, I have a lightly used, very nice condition 16x20 Ganz Speed EZ-EL. I'm the original owner. There are no bends or sags and no rust at all. The original yellow paint is intact. Even the original company sticker is still there. The front looks near new. The back has five small spots of missing paint. But the exposed metal underneath is still shiny as this easel was never stored in dampness. The spots are rub marks that happened as the easel sat on top of boxes in a U-Haul trailer during a 1,250-mile relocation to Washington state 23 years ago.

I've been meaning to put this up on the APUG Classifieds as a free item to the first person who asked. Looks like that's you, if you want it. You can have it for the cost of shipping. I have no idea how much that might be to... Aspen?? I'm located outside of Monroe, an hour northeast of Seattle (98272).

When Saunders stopped making easels a while back I scored a brand new, still sealed-in-the-box VT2000 16x20 for a song. I don't see myself ever needing this Ganz again. And I prefer to pass along no longer needed items for free. I figure the good karma generated is at least partially responsible for the occasional good compositions that I stumble across. We weekend hobbyists need all the help we can get...

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll take it!

PM sent...

I also have the Saunders 11x14, 16x20 and even the burly 20x24 4 blade easels but I often want to use the simple slide in speed easels to save space and get quick even borders, now all I have to do is make a 20x24 one and I am set!
    Last edited by PKM-25; 12-27-2012 at 12:24 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin