Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,483   Posts: 1,571,210   Online: 1108

Shooter
    35mm

Fujifilm Natura Classica

Looking for the Fuji natura classica if anyone has one for sale.

Shipped to the UK and can pay via Paypal or BT.

Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you don't mind the new price, you can get them from Lomography I think. Or save a lot of money and import from Japan.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by thegman View Post
    If you don't mind the new price, you can get them from Lomography I think. Or save a lot of money and import from Japan.
    Ah, lomography still has em? Though they're really a rip off even though I'm grateful they're keeping people interested in film still!

would you have any ideas how I would go about getting one shipped from Japan?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Japan Exposures seems to have them. I'm not sure how the price compares to other sources, but he ships from Japan. I used to buy a bit of film from him and he was good to deal with.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael W View Post
    Japan Exposures seems to have them. I'm not sure how the price compares to other sources, but he ships from Japan. I used to buy a bit of film from him and he was good to deal with.
    Thanks for the help! Indeed he does have em in stock! Though the price is quite bit higher and with shipping I can't afford it

Looking to sell my Mamiya pro so was looking to get this camera and a billingham bag with the money plus a little bit extra.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Fujifilm Natura Classica

Quote Originally Posted by Junkstory View Post
    Thanks for the help! Indeed he does have em in stock! Though the price is quite bit higher and with shipping I can't afford it

Looking to sell my Mamiya pro so was looking to get this camera and a billingham bag with the money plus a little bit extra.
    At this point you might not make $500 on a Mamiya Pro, they are selling SUPER cheap...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkstory View Post

Is there something particularly great about this model of camera? I'm sure there must be other good quality point and shoot cameras around for a lower price.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd check out eBay, personally, look for good feedback, and preferably an actual store, not an individual and it tends to go just fine. Play the game, use PayPal, and you're covered by insurance.

As for getting another camera instead, the heart wants what the heart wants.

You could also try http://japancamerahunter.com/ he helped me get a Bessaflex, he finds cameras in Japanese dealers, charges a small fee and sends it to you. I'll bet in a second hand dealer in Japan, the Classica will be quite cheap, as it's not "special" over there, as it is in the west.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    At this point you might not make $500 on a Mamiya Pro, they are selling SUPER cheap...
    They are indeed going for pretty cheap! Saw a full kit with 3 lens and add ons go for around $600! :o
    Though the price isn't too bad in the UK. Everything is more expensive here for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael W View Post
    Is there something particularly great about this model of camera? I'm sure there must be other good quality point and shoot cameras around for a lower price.

It's the usage of high iso I like, I know I can go for the Klasse S but I've been wanting this camera for quite a while! Just wanna try it out really and since its so hard to find I'm even more intrigued!

Quote Originally Posted by thegman View Post
    I'd check out eBay, personally, look for good feedback, and preferably an actual store, not an individual and it tends to go just fine. Play the game, use PayPal, and you're covered by insurance.

As for getting another camera instead, the heart wants what the heart wants.

You could also try http://japancamerahunter.com/ he helped me get a Bessaflex, he finds cameras in Japanese dealers, charges a small fee and sends it to you. I'll bet in a second hand dealer in Japan, the Classica will be quite cheap, as it's not "special" over there, as it is in the west.
    The weird thing is, ebay has none. I've even checked ebay in different countries. The thing about eBay and from other countries I.e the US is the custom charges is ridiculous so might not be worth it in the end.
    Ill give japan hunter a try, I'm sure there's quite a few in Japan! I'm just more worried about customs tbh which luckily the US doesn't get so it's hard to imagine how ridiculous it can get. (£200 can result in customs of 25% plus handling fees and tax :/)

Shooter
    35mm
    Hm no one wanna let theirs go?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin