Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,870   Online: 979

Shooter
    Medium Format

[WTB] Rolleicord Ia parts

Hi, I know this is a long shot but here goes. I was handed down a Rolleicord Ia "Police" as a keepsake for my grandfather who passed away a couple months ago. The overall condition is pretty good except for the fact that the aperture blades were all messed up & bent inside which also inhibits the shutter from firing, too.

Now, to repair this would cost like $130; I can purchase a good working condition one on Ebay for less than $100. It just seems ridiculous to get it fixed, if you know what I mean. It's not as if this will become my workhorse TLR; I already have a 'flex 2.8C and a Mamiya C330f. At the same time, I want for it to be functioning, perhaps getting my 9-year-old son shooting it.

So I figured the cheapest way to get this back working is to get a defective Ia (or anything mechanically the same) and swap out the aperture/shutter mechanism. Let me know what you have. Basically, everything about your Rolleicord could be *shot* to smiethereens so long as the shutter and aperture blades work fine. Thanks!

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have this one if you're interested:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...ord-parts.html

If you're interested you can have it for $10 plus postage.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin