Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,769   Online: 1104

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: 220 E-6 film

I've had some luck in the past with past-date 220 slide film bought on here (some color shifts, but nothing that couldn't be handled in d*g*t*l postprocessing). Anybody have any more of it crowding up your film fridge, orphaned and unloved? I'll give it a good home.

No interest in C-41. Maybe b&w, but I'd need to come up with a 220 reel as well.

Thanks.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    35mm
    you can still buy 220 e6 fresh from japanexposures.com
    a 5 pack of provia or velvia comes to around 80 bucks.
    or maybe a willing apugger in japan can help you out?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spatz View Post
    you can still buy 220 e6 fresh from japanexposures.com
    a 5 pack of provia or velvia comes to around 80 bucks.
    or maybe a willing apugger in japan can help you out?
    Hey, thanks for the pointer---I thought it was out of production entirely! It's cheaper at Yodobashi Camera (5070 yen for a 5-pack of Provia), and I have a friend in Tokyo who I bet could be a courier.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.

Shooter
    35mm
    my pleasure. its interesting how fuji sells some of its products exclusively in japan. i'll be visiting there in less than a week and very much intend to stock up on 220 film stock, especially e6. goodluck!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have about 50 rolls of Velvia in 220 if you're interested. It's Expired in '97 and the color-shift to magenta is pretty obvious. It's more or less dealable in post, but I tend to use it where I can just utilize the magenta as an advantage. Here are some samples (no PP added) (https://picasaweb.google.com/rawhead...hS2Q3wR-S-V3Vw) IF you're interested, I can let go a bunch of them for $3 a pop. Shoot me a DM.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I also have about 50 rolls of Provia 100 (RDPII) in 220 if you're interested; same deal, $3 roll. Magenta cast is also noticeable, but I have made some wonderful images with this film, including one that I consider one of my best yet (the horse shot in the following link):

sample shots, no PP.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/rawhead...CNm64IS85fLqIA

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'm about to put up for sale five rolls of Astia 100F exp date FEb 2012 ($6 each) and 1 roll Provia 100F exp 2004 ($3). You can contact me at passaro dot vince at gmail dot com or, adding $5 for overall shipping, use that address to buy it outright on Paypal. let me know.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would be willing to trade E6 220's and 120's for the same type in Black And white, I am in the EU tho...
    "The Medium is the Message"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've loaded up on the films rawhead mentioned above, so I think I'm set for the moment. Unfortunately shipping to and from the EU is probably prohibitive.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin