Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,487   Online: 1012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks so much anikin. I will PM you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Definitely get the first book, The Master one. World of Lith is more into showing portfolios from various photographers, even has a section on how to fake the lith look in Photoshop. The first book is the one with all the relevant darkroom info.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael W View Post
    Definitely get the first book, The Master one. World of Lith is more into showing portfolios from various photographers, even has a section on how to fake the lith look in Photoshop. The first book is the one with all the relevant darkroom info.
    Thanks for the additional information Michael. I have the first book on order, so hopefully it will show up soon. anikin will be loaning me the World of Lith, so I will get to go through both! So excited as lith is so much fun and I can't wait to explore it further!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin