Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,922   Posts: 1,556,651   Online: 1292

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB Speed Graphic Parts

I know some of you all like to strip your Speed Graphic's rangefinder and Tube Finders off... Well, I'm trying to do the opposite.

If anyone has the parts laying around and doesn't need them, i'd like to put them to good use (hopefully, I won't screw them up installing them)

Here are the parts I'd ideally like to get

Kalart Rangefinder including all parts and screws (the black steel kind) (but I think I have a few spares if you don't think you have everything)
    Optical Tube finder
    Graflex FocusScope (little tube that screws into the rangefinder to magnify viewing, but this is not something I absolutely need)

I'm hoping someone is willing to let these parts go for $35-$40 but let me know if you think i'm being too optimistic...

Also! If anyone who is reading this happens to also know where I can get replacement shutter curtains made for Anniversary Speed Graphics, it would be awesome.

Thanks!
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    bump
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I might be able to let go of a Focuscope, but that might be 35 - 40 itself. Let me know if that blows your budget.

Images
    I've got a tube finder, at least that what I think it is and what you want. Let me see if I have a small box at home to ship it in and I'll get back to you. I figure shipping and a few bucks for gas to get to the PO.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    new idea... let me see if i can find a 4x5 SLR so i don't have to worry about rangefinders
    www.EASmithV.com

RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That would be cool. Bulky, but cool.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    I have a few SLR's thinking of selling. Can get details later...

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Kalart rangefinder on a 4x5 Crown graphic I would be willing to sell. Do you need the mechanical linkage between the rangefinder and the focusing rack? In either case, I would like $40 plus the mailing charge.
    I can ship with arrival of good check or postal money order.

Douglas
    Film is Alive & Well,
    Douglas
    Phillipians 4:8 - Photograph Such Things

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin