Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,661   Posts: 1,481,604   Online: 933

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: Canon P Rangefinder

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone was selling one of these? In good condition please...

Sincerely,

Riun

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by redrab View Post
    Hello,

Was wondering if anyone was selling one of these? In good condition please...

Sincerely,

Riun
    Hi, I have in excellent condition, CLA'd 2 years ago, with no dnts/dings etc, smooth curtain, and all functions as normal.
    I can let you have it for $200+shipping.
    Subhash
    Florida

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I have a Canon L-1 that is very similar to the Canon P. $200

I've owned Leica IIIf RD, Leica M2 and and Canon L1 (very similar to the P) and the Canon is a joy to use. The Leicas IIIf are hard to load hard to wind and rewind. I used the L-1 in addition to my M2. Film is loaded by the back not like the bottom like on early models of Lieca and Canon. The seperate viewfinder/rangefinder 35mm, 50mm can be achieved by a flip of a lever. I have to say the Canon has good built quality.

If you have questions, or would like a description of the camera. or would like images of my camera Canon L-1 let me know.

Leo
    In Washington State

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And I, in turn have a Canon L-3 with 50/1.8 Canon lens, Auto up closeup attachment and correct S-42 lens hood available for $300.00
    please PM for description and condition.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin