Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,822   Posts: 1,581,943   Online: 936

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB Graphic Back Film Holders

WTB the Graphic style 4x5 film holders (the slotted kinds for Graflex SLRs)

My gas has led me to a super D, and I'd like to get some extra 4x5 holders on hand.
    Looking to get around 8, so if you're willing to make a lot deal, let me know.

Thanks.
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi there EASmithV - Good luck in your search. Graflex SLRs are the best! Quick point of clarification: easiest way to identify such holders would probably to refer to them as 'Graflex' slotted holders. The word 'Graphic' in the header might cause folks to think that you are looking for the standard unslotted holders. Also, are you familiar with the Grafmatic holders? They are an extremely compact way to hold six sheets of film. One Grafmatic can replace three slotted holders so they represent something like a 66% space savings. They are priced very reasonably considering their utility.

Best,
    J

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    EA,

I have a bunch of Graflex grafmatics - more than I need certainly. interested?

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have one good Grafmatic of the type made for the RB and four good slotted DDS holders. PM if interested.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin