Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,287   Online: 951

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: Canon Canonet ql17 III Black

Hello,

Looking for a mint condition BLACK Canon Canonet ql17 iii made in Japan camera. Let me know what you have...and i know i know...i cant help it! Black is sexy!!

Thanks for looking.

riun

Shooter
    35mm
    Btt

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Re: WTB: Canon Canonet ql17 III Black

That's the eternal problem with me... I have one and only used it once IIRC, so why would I keep it? But as soon as somebody asks to buy it, I become possesive and can't bring myself to sell it. .... I think I need a shrink :-). You are right though: it IS sexy!

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by redrab View Post
    Hello,

Looking for a mint condition BLACK Canon Canonet ql17 iii made in Japan camera. Let me know what you have...and i know i know...i cant help it! Black is sexy!!

Thanks for looking.

riun

Verstuurd van mijn GT-P7510 met Tapatalk

Shooter
    35mm
    hahahahah

i know right? i already own one and love it...but it isnt black! somethings definitely wrong with me as well! if you ever hook yourself up with a good shrink, let me know. hahahah

riun

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

WTB: Canon Canonet ql17 III Black

Well, I'll make a confession too, I bought the Mamiya 7 II over the Mamiya 7 because it was available in Black, the multiple exposure button was nice, but ultimately it was the black that got me. HOWEVER I actually prefer that silver look, probably because my first camera was an AE-1 in solver with the black in the center, so I'm drawn to that as well.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Re: WTB: Canon Canonet ql17 III Black

Quote Originally Posted by desertratt View Post
    Gee whiz, the way youse guys talk you'd think all of us were off their nut. I know I am. I have 50 film cameras in my living room. No Leicas, just ordinary-priced but great cameras. They multiply, like rabbits.
    Once you go black, you never go back :-).

I tried several times but failed to count my cameras without writing it down.. and I'm just too lazy to take that trouble. I keep forgetting the one in my coat, or in my other coat, or in that nearly forgotten bag, or in the car (actually two, now that I think about it: a 4x5" and a Canon S90), or the one I lent to a friend (ah, right, that's where my Zorki 4 is, but I didn't miss it yet...), or.... It must be between 75 and 90.

Stefan

Verstuurd van mijn GT-P7510 met Tapatalk

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin