Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,936   Online: 936

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB-Lumedyne 25wt power pack-batteries

Hello all,
    Looking for lumedyne 25w power pack. If you have one you and are looking to sell please drop me a line.
    Also looking for one or two working batteries.
    Thanks
    Arthur

Shooter
    35mm
    Are you sure you don't mean a 200ws. I have used Lumedyne flashes for years but am only aware of 200/400ws units and booster modules.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    No. My photo teacher has a power pack that goes from 25-3wt very good for interiors when you don't want to much light.
    Last edited by FM2N; 02-07-2013 at 11:17 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnall View Post
    Are you sure you don't mean a 200ws. I have used Lumedyne flashes for years but am only aware of 200/400ws units and booster modules.
    Can you tell me what light modifiers you use with your units?
    Looking around but not sure what to get.
    Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I happened to see a CL ad for some Lumedyne equipment that stated that the batteries can be rebuilt by Batteries Plus.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    35mm

Lumedyne light modifier

I have a couple of Norman RDP-5 reflectors which have a white interior and white glass dome over the reflector. It gives a softer light and has a 140 degree light spread. You have a -2 stop light loss so you have to boost up power. In regards to above post, Lumedyne does make some packs that have variable power settings from 200 ws. down to 3 ws. I have had one of my packs which is a basic 200-100-50 ws modified by Lumedyne to do go down to 3 ws. So if this is what you need you can always buy an older pack and have it modified.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello Arthur,

You may be referring to the P1NF power pack we manufacture. It is a small lightweight ultra fast power pack, it has 4 power setting from 3ws-25ws. It uses our standard lineup of batteries to power it. The power controls are similar to the classic (065,067) and the next generation (P2NX, P4NX) power packs in operation. It is a relatively new product you may have to contact one of our dealers to find one.

We have some very exciting products coming out in the next few months keep an eye out, also if you have any suggestions on features or products you would like us to bring to the market please contact us.

Thanks,
    Dan
    Lumedyne Inc.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    DAn,
    Yes that is the one I am looking for. Do you modify your other packs? I have 2 of the same 400/8's and if not to expensive I may think of getting one modified.
    Arthur

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes we can modify a power pack to have similar power settings. There will need to be a complete capacitor change and depending on the age of your pack we may have to replace one of the circuit boards inside to work at the lower power settings. If you send the units to our repair department they will give you an estimate on doing the work. If you decide you do not want to have the work complete there is only a $10 charge for each power pack for putting the time and work into looking at the units and creating an estimate. You can go onto our website www.Lumedyne.com and click on the contact us tab to get all of our information to send the equipment back to us.

Also if you use any speed lights for on camera lighting you can check out one of our new products at www.LumedyneX.com it is a super small package product we just brought out to work with Nikon, Canon, Nissin, and etc.. it should be available in the next few weeks.

You can always call us direct as well and we can answer your questions for you. 1-800-Lumedyne (800-586-3396)

Thanks,
    Dan
    Lumedyne Inc.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin