Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,670   Online: 886

Shooter
    Instant Films

PC Sync to miniphone cord

I'm looking for a handful of pc sync to miniphone (3.5mm) cords. They don't need to be long, just six inches or so. If you've got any laying around that I could buy for a reasonable price I'd be grateful. I had three of them and of course it's always the small pieces and parts of your kit that go missing and keep you from being able to shoot.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you don't find any Paramount Cords would likely have it, otherwise be able to make anything you need. I had a six inch custom cord made recently and it was about $20.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

PC Sync to miniphone cord

Also try Paul C. Buff. I use those exact cords for connecting Nikon speedlight strobes to their Cybersync radio triggers.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Thanks for the advice. I used to live near a camera shop and they had a great used section with tons of little parts. I remember buying two chords in case I lost one of them and it was a dollar for the pair. They had literally hundreds of every kind of sync cord you could think of. Now I'm regretting not buying more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is the cheapest I found

http://www.adorama.com/FAMPMPPC16.html
    10 bucks + free shipping

This one is in stock

http://www.adorama.com/FAMPMPPC10.html
    12 bucks + free shipping

Storebarnd but 6 bucks + FS
    http://www.adorama.com/FPSCBF.html
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Hahah I found them. Turns out they weren't lost I just have too many pockets in my camera bag. Now they're safely stored with all my other radio trigger cords.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've become extremely forgetful so I've developed some coping mechanisms to help deal with that. One such mechanism is to ALWAYS put certain items in precisely the same place EVERY TIME. You know the old adage, "I'd lose my own head if it wasn't screwed on"... backwards in my case.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin