Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,573,005   Online: 848

Shooter
    Large Format

WTB: The New Zone System Manual book

Want to buy: The New Zone System Manual book by White, Zakia and Lorenz. I'm looking for the revised 1985-1990 edition with the blue cover. Please, not the 1978 white cover. The blue one. Please send PM if you have one for sale (or want one of the 1978 books!)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    *oops* Never mind. Mine is the older version.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hey, after three attempts and three books I finally got the right one from a seller on Amazon. Thing is the previous owner(s) thought it would be a good idea to go through the book with a yellow highlighter. Ugh! The book is readable, but all that yellow is driving me nuts.

Figured I'd give this one last shot here. Anyone have this book in good shape (with the blue cover) they'd consider selling? Or would anyone want one of the original 1978 editions to stick in a book collection? It fits right in with Phil Davis' BTZS and Fred Picker's Zone VI Workshop.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin