Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,506   Online: 860

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB Polaroid MP3 Polaroid film pack holder

I actually use my Polaroid MP3, both as a digital copy stand and with the original Polaroid film pack holder. My Polaroid film pack holder is beyond well used. I want to replace my aging and crudely rebuilt Polaroid pack holder with a better one.

I am not sure if this holder was used on any other cameras, and this one does seem specific, especially with the dark-slide interlock system.

I could also use an OE cable release, as mine is broken.

I always read how people don't want these, but I like mine. I use it all the time.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is this the one exactly like the Model 405 except shorter and with pins in the side? I sold one recently and I see them pop-up from time-to-time on eBay.

I agree that the MP-3 and MP-4 copy systems are excellent. I used one for years and have only good things to say about them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    @Old, sorry, did not notice you had a question. My MP3 does not use a 405 variation, but an older mostly metal silver body. I see them on all kinds of old devices. I saw one on an oscilloscope camera. I have so much camera 'junk' I hate to buy a big oscilloscope camera just for the film back. Shipping...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin