Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,247   Posts: 1,680,301   Online: 1039

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB Polaroid MP3 Polaroid film pack holder

I actually use my Polaroid MP3, both as a digital copy stand and with the original Polaroid film pack holder. My Polaroid film pack holder is beyond well used. I want to replace my aging and crudely rebuilt Polaroid pack holder with a better one.

I am not sure if this holder was used on any other cameras, and this one does seem specific, especially with the dark-slide interlock system.

I could also use an OE cable release, as mine is broken.

I always read how people don't want these, but I like mine. I use it all the time.

Thanks!

My wife gives me hell when you leave the toilet seat up... so STOP leaving the toilet seat up!!
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is this the one exactly like the Model 405 except shorter and with pins in the side? I sold one recently and I see them pop-up from time-to-time on eBay.

I agree that the MP-3 and MP-4 copy systems are excellent. I used one for years and have only good things to say about them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    @Old, sorry, did not notice you had a question. My MP3 does not use a 405 variation, but an older mostly metal silver body. I see them on all kinds of old devices. I saw one on an oscilloscope camera. I have so much camera 'junk' I hate to buy a big oscilloscope camera just for the film back. Shipping...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin