Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,043   Online: 1192

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: (2) Hasselblad A12 backs, (1) A24 back, (1) Pola 100 back, PM45 prism

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to rebuild my very-missed Hasselblad setup, and I'm looking for a few backs and accessories.
    A body+lens are NO GOOD, unless there's a back to hold the film !

Preferable to cleaner equipment since I'm planning to make this a final "hoo-ha" w/ building a system. I've settled on HB for medium format, and I'm looking to do this "right".
    I'm not in a rush for most items, I'm looking for good deals on clean(er) equipment.
    I have LOTS of my own unused equipment still for sale, please see the classifieds section both here in the FS section, as well as on LFF and my EBAY profile: http://myworld.ebay.com/rockydan88/
    I'm open to trading, trades+cash(from either end, depending on item of interest), etc...

Here's my list of items in search of:

(2) A12-6x6 backs <newest type w/ integrated darkslide holder>
    Inserts + corresponding shells must have matching serial #'s
    must have darkslides

(1) A24-6X6 back <newest type w/ integrated darkslide holder>
    Insert + shell must have matching serial #'s
    must have darkslide

(1) Polaroid 100 back <one that works w/ motordrive bodies(553elx, 500elx, etc...)
    Not the one that extends below the bottom of the body's housing
    must have darkslide

PM45 prism <non metered version>
    The latest one w/ the curved top, not the flat-angled one.

please see picture below showing items similar to what I'm looking for specifically

Please send a PM or email if there is something I'm looking for you might have for sale or for trade.

thx!
    Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HassyWantedAd.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin