Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,087   Online: 989

Thread: Ansco Panda

jhw

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Ansco Panda

A _clean_ one...lots of rather unkempt specimens on the auction site.
    anyway, I came into a decent lot of 620 film, and gotta use one of the coolest, neatest-looking of the lot: the Panda. If you have a fully-working, pretty-clean model...lemme know. thank you!
    john

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Wish I could help. I actually own several of them, but unfortunately none are in good enough shape to offer someone at the moment. However, one rather clean looking example I have seen for sale is this one on Etsy.com, which is supposedly in good operating condition. Granted, it is more than a little pricey, but perhaps still of interest.

Pandas are certainly cute and fun little cameras. Good luck!
    Last edited by Denverdad; 03-29-2013 at 11:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.

jhw

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks so much for pointing me in that direction...jeez, that one looks quite nice...don't know if I'm going to be able to say no. I really, really appreciate your help!!
    john

Shooter
    Medium Format
    John,

No problem! When you get a chance you might want to check out the Ansco Panda Photographer's Group on Flickr, for some pictures and discussions.

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin