Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,593   Posts: 1,546,092   Online: 918

Shooter
    Medium Format

Want: Nikkor AI meter coupling ("prong", "rabbit ears")

I could use at least one or two of the "cutaway" meter coupling "prongs" if anyone has removed them from their AI or AI-s Nikkor lenses.
    I'd prefer a private reply.
    Thanks!
    Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    since others may want to know as well, last time I needed one of these I think I bought it from Nikon direct for a dollar or so.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    a brick & mortar has them on the bay for an exorbitant price.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Drive up to Shoreline. Go visit Doug at the Camera Clinic. He has tons of the AI style prongs. Partly because I take them off whatever factory AI'd Nikkor I get and reinstall the old style prongs.

His hours are 10 am - 2 pm Tuesday-Saturday, so it might work better if you go Saturday. Take Exit 175 off I-5, then continue straight north on 5th Ave NE until you hit NE 165th. Park in the parking lot next to the 7-11 on the northeast corner, then walk about three storefronts to the east, and you'll be in front of his shop.

His phone is 206-367-2440.

-John
    APUG: F4, F2AS, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 85/1.8 K, 180/2.8 ED AIS, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Got what I needed. Thanks to all who helped!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin