Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,525   Online: 1109

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB: Nice working Kodak Retina IIa

Havent had any luck getting a working camera.. my last purchase from ebay and the camera came with the lens separated from the body!
    I would like to find a nice working camera. Does not have to be the prettiest. I'm in the US and can pay via paypal. THX
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have several non-working ones, they are very common. The working one I have works because I had it serviced (sorry, not currently for sale).
    Even if you find one that is functioning when you look at it, my recommendation would be to get it CLA'd immediately.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a working Ia if that helps

Shooter
    Medium Format
    In what way was the lens separated from the body, as the camera does have interchangeable lenses, so it should be possible to re attach the lens, there should be red dots on lens and body line the dots up, and turn the lens clockwise to lock it into place, and if the shutter is working then I would get it serviced,
    Richard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i have a working IIa, though not completely sure I want to part with it--how much are looking to spend?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    No, the iiA is not a removable lens. The iiC is, im not sure if there is a iiB.

On the one i have, The whole thing was unscrewed from the focusing helical. Its very hard to get the focusing helical back in place. I tried a number of times but cannot get it to thread on.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Gould View Post
    In what way was the lens separated from the body, as the camera does have interchangeable lenses, so it should be possible to re attach the lens, there should be red dots on lens and body line the dots up, and turn the lens clockwise to lock it into place, and if the shutter is working then I would get it serviced,
    Richard
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin