Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,573   Online: 1188

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB - Kirk L-Bracket for Mamiya 7

I can't for the life of me find one and I have been looking for years now. I need one, please if anyone has one to sell let me know. Many thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good luck! I grabbed mine from an online friend who was selling his whole setup. I couldn't live without it!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They're as scarce as hen's teeth or chicken lips or whatever else is impossible to find. I recently did a workshop where two other Mamiya 7 users had them and I discovered that it really is a must have.

ROL
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    For you, it is a must have. I've never needed more than a decent ball–head for the M7II. Be that as it may, apparently there are (expensive) choices: http://acratech.net/product.php?productid=71

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for that ROL. It's good to know that there are options. I do prefer the Kirk L-Bracket as it doesn't have to move up and down and won't get in the way of the shutter curtain on the Mamiya 7ii. My ball head does swivel to the side, it's an Arca-Swiss so it's not a cheapo one either. I still find the bracket a more convenient and stable option.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good God, I finally found one on Adorama. Used for $70 + $50 shipping to Switzerland. Bargain!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin