Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,249   Online: 1020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Andy--It is a Photoflex changing tent/bag originally sold by Calumet. It hasn't been used in a while...I stuck my head inside yesterday to check for any light leaks...didn't see any...seems still pretty light tight. It has a pretty spacious interior, but it takes a little while to figure out how to expand it and set it up...kind of like setting up a camping tent. The only thing I dislike about it is that some of the underside of the exterior layer has started to shed little flakes, kind of like a vinyl dandruff, much like a tent or backpack material will do after about 10-12 years. Otherwise it is intact, unpunctured, light-tight and still comes with the original zip-up bag. I'll attach a photo or two. Let me know if you are interested.
    -Stephen BybeeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	photoflex2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	532.2 KB 
ID:	67901

A great suggestion that absolutely never dawned on me....thanks for suggesting...changing the film holders in bed.....lots of jokes available, but I will certainly resist!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    PM sent this a.m.

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Look at the Chinese versions of the Harrison tent on ebay too; they are fine and much more attractively priced.

Shooter
    Large Format
    edp

have you used the chinese verison of the harrison tent?
    i would be interested if you have experience with it

cheers

phil

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes I have, I've got a "8x10" sized one. It's light tight (obviously), plenty spacious enough for dealing with half-plate wooden book-form plate holders (with a hinge on the short side, they open out to about 18 inches wide), and it packs down into a compact roll.

Like any tent, it's about 1,000,000 percent better than a bag, because it doesn't stick to your hands.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

PM sent

Andy--PM sent.

-Stephen

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Andy--PM sent this evening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin