Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,542   Posts: 1,572,787   Online: 864

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB - Baj.60 to 77mm StepUp Adapter

Please PN

i have a Hasselblad 80mm CFi and want to use 77mm Filters

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    I bought 3 of them on Ebay from China. B60-62, 72 and 77mm. You can buy single ones too. I had vignetting with B60-67mm adapter on Distagon CF50. Not expensive at all.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thx, if i have to fight against vignetting i can also order a heliopan 77mm filter; picture qualitiy is more important for me.
    if not an adapter will be the best solution to combine my 77mm digital filters with the hasselblad system.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Even with 67mm filter and B60 adapter you should be fine with 80mm lens. You are totally vignetting safe with 77mm filter. For some reason BW contrast filters in B60 size are not very common?
    Yes, there is something about quality of filters too! Last year I was lucky to find new old stock, thin Heliopan 77mm yellow for $20 in Columbus, Ohio.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin