Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,891   Online: 1178

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB an affordable Twin Lens Reflex in a good shape

I'm looking for an affordable TLR in a good shape. I would prefer Mamiya, Yashica or similar models (no Lomos please). As long as everything works as it should and the optics work I do not care about vintage. Please PM me with your offers. Thanks!
    Kris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What's your definition of "affordable"?
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Up to $200 plus shipping.
    Kris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not selling but in recent years I've bought 3 TLRs well under that limit and all are excellent performers, a Yashicamat 124 off this Forum, a Microcord (January this year) and by chance a Rolleiflex Automat at a flea market last month.

They are about, be careful though, I had to have the shutter on my Yashicamat serviced, but the Prontor on the Microcord and the Compur on the Automat are very smooth and accurate and the optics perfect.

So good luck I'm sure someone in Canada/US should be able to help you out.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think some Yashicas and older Mamiyas can be had for $100-150, but I'd like to buy something that actually works, so I prefer to ask here before going to Ebay.
    Kris

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a Mamiya C220 with an 80 mm lens that I would part with for 200 dollars. It needs the folding hood for the waist level finder, but I have one on it made from mat board that works well. PM me. That price is PLUS shipping.

Shooter
    35mm
    I will throw in 10 rolls of Tmax 100 also.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have been thinking of thinning the herd & have a Yashica 124G that is pretty clean - good glass & accurate shutter (the meter doesn't work) . $150 + shipping.
    Also I'm selling an SQa-M with 80mm and metered prism. Also an ETRs with metered prism & 45-90 lens. Both with 120 backs.
    "If you look at a thing nine hundred and ninety-nine times, you are perfectly safe; if you look at it the thousandth time, you are in frightful danger of seeing it for the first time." G.K.Chesterton

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you all. I think it is my lucky day - I went to my local Kijiji this morning and saw an ad for a lovely 1950s Aires Reflex Z. I've mailed the seller and he brought me the camera. So now I am a proud owner of my first TLR. I think $80 is a really good deal. I'll post some pictures in the Medium Format subforum later on.
    Kris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds like a terrific deal and a rare chance. I've never even seen an Aires Reflex. Does yours have the Nikkor lenses?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin