Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,724   Online: 750

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB Graflex Super Graphic or Speed Graphic

Hello here, searching for the Super or Speed Graphic with lens in good working shape.
    With rollfilm adapter(s) for 120 film and 4x5 holders.
    Thank you!

Asking here cause afraid to buy on ebay, I need working camera.
    Last edited by dmtry; 05-01-2013 at 05:23 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They are quite different cameras, the Super is very much better in terms of usability and movements but has no focal plane shutter.

Why not a Crown Graphic ?

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for your attention.
    Yes, I know about differences. Just interesting in different qualities - Super with movements and Speed with focal plane shutter for barrel lenses. Regarding the Crown - it is not metal and I am worried about it's robust and quality after so many years. But it is looking promising as well cause light weight.

And yes, finally, after thinking i should change the thread title to: Searching Grafles Press Camera in good working condition with lens. And waiting for the one world will send me.
    Last edited by dmtry; 05-02-2013 at 04:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin