Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,629   Online: 1079

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Sinar Norma 8x10 rear kit - or some cheap 8x10 camera

Hello,
    I am looking for a 8x10 rear standard with back and bellows - or if that's not available some other cheap-ish 8x10 camera - Kodak 2D, Ansco, beaten 'dorff or similar. The camera must take modern holders and be in shooting-ready condition, it doesn't need to be pretty cosmetically.

Looking to spend around 500-1000USD, would prefer buing within EU but if the price is right I'm willing to pay shipping (and customs) from other places.

Thanks!
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So where are those Century Universals, Anscos or Burke James that pop up every now and then?

Shooter
    35mm
    We have an Arca-Swiss 10x8 rear standard, with bellows and ground glass, and track, which we added to the back of a 4x5 for colour work. And 1 film-holder. And standard lens. All in good condition. It was only used for studio cosmetics pix in our studio in the 1980's. The problem is that we are in Tasmania(Australia)

I will ascertain the postage and advise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    May I bump this a bit? Any 8x10 Norma? Or something else?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin