Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,280   Posts: 1,534,883   Online: 868

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: Voigtlander Bessa

Looking for the Voigtlander Bessa R2a or R3M preferably with a nokton lens i.e 35mm/40mm/50mm.

shippings to the UK.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I have a Bessa-R with a 35mm F2.8 in excellent cond. usd350 you pay shipping, etc.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by cblkdog View Post
    I have a Bessa-R with a 35mm F2.8 in excellent cond. usd350 you pay shipping, etc.
    PM'ed

Shooter
    35mm
    Push

Shooter
    Multi Format
    are you still looking for a Bessa? I want to sell my gray R2A body. It is hardly used, condition is mint. I also sell a Leica 35 Summicron F2 Type 4 Lens Made in Canada. The lens has some traces of use and there is one dust particle behind the front glass. The performance of the lens is still very good.

The camera is 350 EUR, the lens is 750 EUR. Shipping insured up to 500 EUR from Germany to the UK would be 15 EUR.

If you are still interested please let me know. I can sent you some photos of the items.

Regards
    Last edited by eselmarvin; 06-11-2013 at 06:31 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin