Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,547   Online: 970

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB - Fujica 65mm Viewfinder

I am looking for a Fujica 65mm Viewfinder to go with my Fujinon SW 65mm f5.6 lens on my Fuji Pro 690BL. PM me if you have one or know where I can find one.

Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you don't find what you're looking for, I have a 60mm Viewfinder for Koni Omega which is 6x7 format. I bought it for my Horseman VHR but don't use the camera all that much. Another option is a Linhof sports finder for the 6x9 Linhof cameras. They aren't all that rare.
    Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    28mm finders used for 35mm format are quite close to what you need, I have the same Fujica and lens, The 85mm finder works great with the 180mm Fujinon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks. I have recently been using an inexpensive one I had picked up for another reason but it does not allow for parallax correction. I had hoped that the Fujica one would provide that feature.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin