Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,665   Online: 917

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: LTM to M adapter for 15mm, 35, and 50mm

I picked up a Bessa R2A, so I'm looking for adapter(s) for my screw mount lenses that I've been using with a Bessa R.

The lenses are:
    Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5
    Voigtlander 35mm f/2.5
    Jupiter 50mm f/2.

I may pick up a 75mm or 90mm as well.

I thought I would check here first before having to resort to auction land.
    Flickr | Mamiya 645 Pro TL, Hasselblad 500CM, Voigtländer Perkeo II, Century Graphic, Canon 1v and F-1, Ricoh GR1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an adapter that would be ideal for the 15.
    It wouldn't allow the 35 or 50 to focus, it has no groove for the focusing follower in the camera to reach the inner barrel of the lens.
    I've never seen one without the cutout so I ASSUME it's for a visoflex which wouldn't need the cutout.
    It's not listed in the Leica Accessory Guide 2nd edition and is marked "Zidem" and West Germany.
    I'm thinkin' $25.00 shipped.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent on 50-75mm adaptor

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks to Jan and John. It looks like I just need something for a 35mm now, and maybe a second 50-75 adapter (I've ordered a 75mm lens).
    Flickr | Mamiya 645 Pro TL, Hasselblad 500CM, Voigtländer Perkeo II, Century Graphic, Canon 1v and F-1, Ricoh GR1

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin