Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,434   Online: 805

Shooter
    Multi Format

JOBO 1000--need 2 reels

I have a Jobo 1000 tank and I need 2 reels for it. Patterson reels won't fit. Hope someone might have a couple that are not being used and looking to make a little room in their darkroom or box.

Richard

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Current Jobo reels fit too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have an apparently unused reel with matching No. 2 tank that I picked up at a thrift store.

It even has the instructions!

You could have it for the cost of postage, but you might not like what the cost of postage from Canada would be.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Matt, PM sent.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    Current Jobo reels fit too.
    +1
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin