Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,584   Online: 1178

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: 6x7 enlarger

Interested in a good price for a Beseler67, Durst m670 or 609, Omega c67... Need the 6x7 carrier also.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    How about LPL, condenser?

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have an Omega C700 that I am wanting to sell. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Darkroom317; 06-11-2013 at 03:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Beseler 23Cii for sale,too bad you are so far away.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Go for 4"x5" so you will have room to grow, should you choose to later.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    check out the lpl c7700. cheap on ebay and theres loads of them. i have one and i love it.

Shooter
    Multi Format

67C for the price of shipping

Quote Originally Posted by mcnall View Post
    Interested in a good price for a Beseler67, Durst m670 or 609, Omega c67... Need the 6x7 carrier also.
    I have a less-than-perfect Beseler 67C that you can have if you pay the shipping. It's an XL column.

It has the condensers and an Aristo cold-light head, but lacks a power supply for the cold-light. So it is still usable with the original lamp at the moment.

I call it less-than-perfect because there is a bit of rust at the base of the column, and there is some smoke damage on the original light source front cover. This enlarger was not in the house when it burned, but all of the accessories were. The condensers and front cover plate are the only accessories that I could find that appeared to survive the fire. Carriers, lens boards, negatrans, power supply apparently all gone. Since then I've decided to go large format and have been looking for a good home for this. Have two other enlargers that I had acquired since the fire that don't fit my plan any longer. Those may show up here soon too.

So back to this one, I will clean it up before I ship it. It will take me a bit of time to figure out the most economical means to ship but am willing to give it the old college try.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi

I have a Durst M700 complete with lens and carriers, in excellent shape. Let me know if interested. Contact me at: marc.huot@bell.net.

Thanks
    Marc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin