Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,962   Online: 786

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    I'll be sending stuff today.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you Dosilverhalide and Fixcinater

a recap from page one:
    I'm a Professor of Photography with the City University of New York in Brooklyn and a after school program for teens. I can make use of any photography equipment: 35mm, 120/620 folders / TLR cameras, box cameras, Kodak Brownie Hawkeye, expired film 16mm, 35mm 120, sheet film / paper / empty 4x5 film boxes. Broken cameras any format with haze, fogged, damaged lens / shutters for possible pinhile conversion. appreciate your help,
    I will reimburse shipping costs to Brooklyn, NY 11204 PM for my address or send to Michael Sabatelle, Dept of Art, PO Box 040136, Brooklyn, NY 11204

Shooter
    35mm
    box 2 on its way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you all who replied, First week of classes I was able to give out 22 cameras, now Im all out 35mm, some took 120 cameras to work with for the term, few folders I have left will be used by each for one assigment I want each student to experience shooting at least one roll of 120 /620.
    I can still use material.
    Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump. I lent out all the equipment Thanks to all. I can still make use of ad listing

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Michael,
    I have several 35mm cameras available (Pentax, Minolta, etc). Do you still have need? If so email jfisher (at) dfn (dot) com.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks to Jack Fisher for his kind and generous donation. I can still make use of any cameras and film. I need a few 4x5 and 5x7 empty film boxes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin