WTB -FT: Lomo Petzval art lens 2nd hand
I'm looking for a 2nd hand Lomography Petzval art lens, preferably for Nikon mount. Who will have one in his closet, not using it anymore within one year? I don't mind one used on a DSLR, but prefer an analogue used lens, not engraved with any name. But I'm even in the market for a black coated version.
There are at least 1.660 lenses ordered by now (and still 29 days to go) so there must be someone not using this gimmick anymore in about a year or so from now? (I'm a patient man and will need only bump up this thread for about 100 times or so).
Let me help you clean out your closest or photo bag ;-0.
I can pay $79.56 + actual shipping, but I'm also open for trade, for instance a choice of one of these excellent vintage pre-Lomo cameras:
- a Voigtländer Vitoret F, with a Lanthar 2.8/50 mm lens and original brown leatherette case,
- an Agfa Clack with original vintage case,
- an Agfa Clack converted into a pinhole camera,
- an Agfa Isolette with original brown case,
- a Bilora Bella 66 - grey edition,
- an Ilford Sportsman with Dignar 1:2,8/45 mm lens (swirly bokeh effect, artful vignettes!),
- a Beirette VSN with Meritar 2.8/45 lens in a Priomat shutter, with original black case (real LOMO style from the DDR!!),
- a Zeiss Ikon Colora with Novicar 2.8/50 lens in a Prontor 125 shutter and original brown semi-leather case,
- an Agfa Silette with Color-Apotar lens in a Prontor shutter,
- an Isco REGULA Sprinty BC 300 with Isconar 45 mm lens in a Rectamat shutter and non-relevant light meter, with the original black case.
All cameras are in good working order: all electronics are fully tested and I'll even include a special art film (*) with every camera. Mail me for photos of any camera.
I also have a special TELESOR variable zoom close-up auxillary lens for trade: will fit any lens 52mm. Allows you to do some really close-up photography. Japanese quality (no lens caps included).
For more info on this Lomo Petval lens, see also:
Bert from Holland
(*) Fuji or Konica color negative film from the beginning of this century, non-refrigerated for extra art effects!!
Last edited by TheToadMen; 07-27-2013 at 09:41 AM. Click to view previous post history.
"Have fun and catch that light beam!"
Bert from Holland
my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup
* "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you." (the original Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder, 1971)
* My favorite cameras: Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras
I don't think these are even available yet. It could be awhile. Last year I bought a ~90mm Darlot Petzval and had SK Grimes make an F-mount for it. Total cost was under $500 and I have a real 1870s vintage lens.
Kent in SD
I doubt anyone here is dropping $300-500 on one of these with the intention of never using it again. People here seem to be strapped for cash, if anything.
I'm sure the RFF classifieds will have a number of them in a year's time.
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)