Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,683   Online: 932

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jon koss View Post
    All sellers should familiarize themselves with the terms of the eBay Buyer Protection Policy, which offers buyers certain protections if an item is not as described or not received.
    [/B]
    SNAD (significantly not as described) actually means you can always return an item, regardless of the sellers policy, because not accurately describing the item, or if it was damaged in shipping is the sellers responsibility. SNAD claims are ALWAYS decided in the buyers favor and all money is refunded by EBAY not the seller (they go and settle it with the seller later). In some cases a buyer will be asked to cover return shipping, which is fair, as you would pay to return an item elsewhere.

The bottom line is that the return policy is mandated by ebay's rules for selling, not the compliance of sellers with good practices and honesty.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wound up getting a K375 for $80. Hope it wasn't a mistake but I figure it should work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I recall, the only difference between the K250 that I have and a K375 (which is the next model the product line) is the minimum flow rate.

A standard K250 can go down to 0.5 gal/min while still holding the set temperature. My K250 was programmed with the "low flow" software option and can go down to 0.25 gal/min. This is useful for overnight wash cycles in my Versalab washer without overusing water. (Even though up here in the Pacific NW we have more water than we know what to do with!)

The K375 can go down to 1.0 gal/min. If that spec matches your requirements, then you're good to go.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin