Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,708   Online: 901

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Provia 100F 120 (exp 2012)

This will be a strange request, but I need a roll of Provia 100F (120) expired on or about 8/2012 and stored cool or frozen. Without going into details, I shot a roll of this that I'm considering "critical," and I want to develop a test roll first. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    fwiw, when I develop provia, velvia, etc from different decades at the same time, it all comes out the same. I canNOT tell the difference as long as it was properly stored. Sorry, I don't have any provia that fresh to provide
    Last edited by wildbill; 08-18-2013 at 12:19 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That helps. And maybe I'm being finicky. If nothing else, it's an excuse to burn through another roll...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Kind of interesting, I do have Provia RDP III expired 06/2012 always temperature controlled, but it's 135..

By any chances you are interested in, shoot me pm and I'm also in PA.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin