Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,298   Posts: 1,535,738   Online: 819

Thread: Mamiya lens

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya lens

Looking for a Mamiya SX lens with the adapter pin still on. Not the expensive collectible models just the basic. Either a 55 or 135 would work for me. I also live in Canada so shipping prices would be my biggest concern.

Attachment 73782
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mamiya_Sekor_SX_28mm_f2_8_Review_pic_1.JPG  
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 09-01-2013 at 01:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    WOW... nobody has one or knows somebody that does ? I must be getting old as 1976 when the camera and lens system was produced doesn't seem that long ago to me. But the dates don't lie.. OH YA bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good to know the "sunny 16" method of exposure as it looks like I will be lens less for my newly obtained toy. But I am still looking.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    May I ask what is your problem with the lens?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The problem with my lenses is they are only the M-42 with no small tab that adjusts the meter to the correct f/stop. And by the looks of things there are very few available as most people have removed the tab so they can mount them on regular M-42 adapters.. They were made for several years on different types of Mamiya 35mm cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The lenses were made for the MSX or DSX models. They were in a wide range from 14-800 mm. As well as 90-230 mm zoom. And it looks as if I might have to pay for shipping from anywhere in NA. ;o)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Stop your unrelenting searches gentlemen I found one. It is only the 50/2 but good enough for the test of my newly acquired MSX 1000. After I know how the camera performs I will be more comfortable with "sunny 16" on my other M-42 lenses.
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 09-24-2013 at 11:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin