Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,706   Posts: 1,548,490   Online: 957

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

WTB: Voigtlander 37mm orange filter

Looking for a 37mm orange filter for my Voigtlander Bessa II. This is a slip on 37mm filter. Thanks, Robert

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertP View Post
    Looking for a 37mm orange filter for my Voigtlander Bessa II. This is a slip on 37mm filter. Thanks, Robert
    Oh yes ... one of my favorite topics. The original Voigtländer filters are simply wonderful, almost "over-engineered", and too beautiful to use. Just FYI in case you didn't know, the product code for this particular filter you are looking for is 308/37 (37 for the size, obviously), when scanning Ebay and similar sites it is sometimes easier to use this code as a search word. Other filters available were UV (317/xx), yellow G1 (301/xx), yellow G2 (302/xx), Syklight (325/xx) and Green (306/xx). Later filters are additionally marked with the letters "AR" which means they were coated ("Anti-Reflex"). If you cannot find the original filter, B+W and Agfa also made nice slip on filters in that size that might be easier to find (I use the G1 and Green filter from Voigtländer in 37mm and the orange one from B+W).
    Last edited by mnemosyne; 09-11-2013 at 02:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin