Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,549,180   Online: 1264

Thread: WTB: Contax G2

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Contax G2

If you have one lying around in good condition that begs to be used again, please PM me with your price. Thank you! I have a Konica Hexar AF to trade.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    i have one for 350 USD. I can ship internationally if you like!

ericeng3000@gmail.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    A friend of mine has a Contax G2 with three lenses. I remember that he said he's willing to sell them. If you are interested I will help you ask him.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Contax G2

I have one with 21/28/45/90 lenses but I'm keeping it. Just wanted to suggest you keep the Hexar AF too as its lens is a better performer in my opinion than the G 35 Planar. I love both my Hexar AF and my G2 system. The 35 Planar-G is the only G lens I've ever sold. Not bad just nothing special. And the 21/28/45/90 are all amazingly special. Hard to describe until you see chromes from any of those lenses on a light table.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    I have one with 21/28/45/90 lenses but I'm keeping it. Just wanted to suggest you keep the Hexar AF too as its lens is a better performer in my opinion than the G 35 Planar. I love both my Hexar AF and my G2 system. The 35 Planar-G is the only G lens I've ever sold. Not bad just nothing special. And the 21/28/45/90 are all amazingly special. Hard to describe until you see chromes from any of those lenses on a light table.
    If it was for the lens, I would not sell it. But I like to shoot it wide open and with a top shutter speed of 1/250 that is sometimes a hard thing to do. Hence my search for a G2, a 45mm and a 90mm for portraits. I let it go to help finance the new set up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin