Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,296   Online: 1149

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Yashica T4 Super

Looking for a Yashica T4 Super weatherproof, any color, doesn't have to look great as long as it works perfectly. I need a decent quality compact that I can take out into the bush.

Maybe Terry Richardson is buying them all on eBay as people seem to asking a mint. I would prefer to pay something more in line with sales here on APUG in the last year, which have been in the $100-$150 range. If you have something for sale (that you would ship to Canada) please let me know! Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Great camera. My absolute favourite. You won't be disappointed with it if you buy one. I found mine (and a Minolta Flash Meter II) in a box of camera-related goods that was given to me by the owner of a thrift store I frequently visit. Although I did get the camera for free, I treasure it.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin