Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,561   Online: 1139

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Bessa R2m shipping to Germany

Hi,
    I am looking for a Bessa R2m in good condition, which the seller would consider shipping to Germany.
    If you have one for sale, I would be happy to hear from you. I am mainly interested in the body, but if
    you have a Zeiss 35mm you want to bundle it with, I might be tempted

Thanks for taking the time and reading through this post
    Dennis

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I have a Bessa R2 with the trigger winder I would let go for $400 I eat the Paypal and you pay shipping at cost to Germany. The camera is in amazing condition. I have the original boxes for both. I can send you pics if you are interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi angelopartemi,

Thank you for answering my WTB request. Unfortunately I meanwhile bought a Bessa R2 at the Bay. Patience is not my strength I guess

Thanks again,
    Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by angelopartemi View Post
    I have a Bessa R2 with the trigger winder I would let go for $400 I eat the Paypal and you pay shipping at cost to Germany. The camera is in amazing condition. I have the original boxes for both. I can send you pics if you are interested.
    ---
    There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
    ~ Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Enjoy, it is a great camera.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin