Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,526   Posts: 1,543,914   Online: 1090

Shooter
    Multi Format

Looking for a couple cheap Nikon mount primes.

This all part of another nonessential, GAS driven, poorly thought out project of mine.

I'm still putting together my bargain Nikon kit, my go to lenses with my Pentax and M42 gear are 135mm and 28mm, which I don't have in Nikon.

I'm looking for first, a really cheap third party 135mm/2.8 (Kiron,Vivitar,Focal, Sears, J.C.Penny,Whatever) Pretty much a situation of the odder the better. I like the look of old glass on B&W. My only requirement is that I'd like to stick with made in Japan.

Same requirements on a 28mm/2.8.

Other primes, not sure whats out there in old/MF/odd/cheap.

Since I didn't/don't need another system and this is just another GAS adventure, I don't have a lot of budget to throw at this.
    Tri-X in HC-110 forever.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a Q Nikkor 135 3.5 that's been AI'd if you can live w/ 3.5. Shoot me a message if you're interested. I think I sent you a message on it, but I may have accidentally deleted it! Regards, Steve.

Shooter
    35mm

135mm 2.8

I have a 135mm 2.8 Quantaray )Sigma glass) w/built-in lens hood in nearly mint cond. that you can have for $25 + post. Oh, and it's AI and takes 52mm filters. The Sigma glass will give you a brilliant neg. It's multi-coated, too.
    Last edited by chip j; 10-10-2013 at 12:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Steve,

As great as that old Nikkor is, 3.5 is kinda slow. Speed is life.

Thanks though.
    Tri-X in HC-110 forever.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a Nikon mount 28mm 2.8. My best guess is it's made by Miida, and it is made in Japan. Glass is good, and the blades look decent, but there is one issue: the nose piece is missing, along with the name ring. There is a 2% chance it's a 24mm, but it seems to have the same AOV as my Canon 28mm, so I'm pretty sure it's a 28mm. If you're at all interested, PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mystery3_zps25c6d486.jpg   mystery1_zpsbd9f680a.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin