Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,164   Online: 1017

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTB: 127 film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have you tried using 35mm film cartridge in your Yashica? Just don't use your ruby window and guestamate when advancing the film. Unload your camera in a changing bag or film loading room.

I haven't tried it just yet with my Yashica44 LM, but I have seen results and it seems to work. This will not work on the Baby Rollei

Shooter
    Multi Format
    On a side note. I have seen some 127 TMax rolls, at a Southern California camera show. The asking price was $19.99 Ouch!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose LS Gil View Post
    On a side note. I have seen some 127 TMax rolls, at a Southern California camera show. The asking price was $19.99 Ouch!
    Wow tmax in 127? Neat, but not at that price!

Just wait 7 months for the next ilford ULF run, the 46mm film comes in 50ft rolls, the cost breaks down to about $5/roll which is great

Just save that backing paper (and if you're not going to re-roll, may I have it, I need more backing paper! Lol

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Wow tmax in 127? Neat, but not at that price!

Just wait 7 months for the next ilford ULF run, the 46mm film comes in 50ft rolls, the cost breaks down to about $5/roll which is great

Just save that backing paper (and if you're not going to re-roll, may I have it, I need more backing paper! Lol

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am planning to hop on this bandwagon. It is a great way to go.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SRT-102 | XD-5 | XD-11 | XE-7 | Hi-Matic 9 | Hi-Matic 11 | Sears 35RF | Minolta 5D | Sony A300 | Mamiya C220 | Bronica SQ-a | Yashica YK | Minolta Maxxum 7000 | Pentax K1000 | Speed Graphic 23

http://blisslars.tumblr.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin