Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,709   Online: 967

Shooter
    35mm

220 Roll film and oddball 35mm in rolls or bulk. I will pay you or Apug

I am looking for film that you are willing to sell cheap or offer up for a donation to the site; either way.

220 film is preferred because my developer charges the same for 120 or 220.

Print film preferred, expired is fine, color or B+W. The weirder the better!

I am also looking for unusual 35mm film you can part with.

I love shooting challenging film, B+W or color, C-41 preferred bulk rolls or prefab.
    I could buy kodak 200 or fuji 400 off the shelf, but its boring, what I am looking for is unusual stuff from your freezer that you would never use.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for it, PM preferred.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why not put your address here and we can surprise you. Bob.

Shooter
    35mm

seriously?

Um, being new here, and not being new to the internet, I am confused. Is that a joke?

No really, kidding or not?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Check my FS/WWT listings for done odd films, 110 and 116 I believe

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by trythis View Post
    Um, being new here, and not being new to the internet, I am confused. Is that a joke?

No really, kidding or not?
    No joke, that's the kind of people you find here.
    Personally I've given stuff to individuals and for contributions to the site. If you take a look at the miscellaneous heading there's actually
    a free/free for postage thread.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    35mm
    Every experience I've had with people on this site has been amazing.

However, I still wouldn't feel comfortable with posting my address. These pages are available to anyone. Registered users or not. It just seems like a bad idea. Maybe if someone is interested in sending something to you send them a PM with your address. I'm not sure if there are any code blocks to print text only for registered users. If not, I wouldn't put my address out on an open forum.

Again, this is nothing against the members of this forum. The people registered here are incredible. I am constantly amazed by this community. APUG is indexed with Google though, and Google can bring weirdos when an address is present.
    Last edited by haslguitar; 10-16-2013 at 04:53 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Spelling

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by haslguitar View Post
    Every experience I've had with people on this site has been amazing.

However, I still wouldn't feel comfortable with posting my address. These pages are available to anyone. Registered users or not. It just seems like a bad idea. Maybe if someone is interested in sending something to you send them a PM with your address. I'm not sure if there are any code blocks to print text only for registered users. If not, I wouldn't put my address out on an open forum.

Again, this is nothing against the members of this forum. The people registered here are incredible. I am constantly amazed by this community. APUG is indexed with Google though, and Google can bring weirdos when an address is present.
    Post to the private forums for paid members only

Then again I wouldn't post my exact address, however many are professionals (like I pretend to be on occasion) so my address is easily found by searching my website ownership info.

Big brother knows everything about me anyway

But yea, many don't search these communities for anything like that.

Anyway it's pretty safe here regardless.

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the ideas about getting surprises in the mail. I will hold off on posting my address publicly even though the big ball of interweb is watching and knows where I live anyway.

I just made a deal with someone for 3 rolls of 220 film that I have never used, so that's exciting! I will post a thanks when it comes.
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    35mm

update and bump

Bump and good news!

Apug member hazardsg responded and sent me three rolls of Fuji 400 NPH very quickly, so I recommend doing business with him if you are looking for an honest deal!

Still in the market for more oddball film.

Thanks!
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin