Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,697   Posts: 1,482,541   Online: 968

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Handles for Manfrotto (Bogen) 3047 head

Need all 3 handles for a Bogen 3047 head. Or would consider a junker head if it has the handles. Or would appreciate any leads that would help find a set--like a dusty set in the back corner of a camera store (The 3047 has been discontinued and I can't find any replacement handles on line.)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have a spare 3047 head if you want to go that route. Its the older style but works fine (I used it for several years with my 8x10 2D on 3021 legs). I replaced it with a 168 (got away from 8x10)

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    the sell the handles at bogen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    they sell the handles at bogen

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you check with Bogen, I believe you'll find they are no longer available for the 3047 (which itself is also no longer available). At least that's what Bogen, Manfrotto, and all other suppliers of Manfrotto parts are saying on their website. That's really a shame, because it was one of the best heads they sold. I'm just hoping someone has some handles in a "junk box".

bob

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Make them yourself: a wooden stick, a bolt with the appropriate thread, a tube and maybe a washer, all glued together.
    I guess though metrical threaded bolts are not available at US-DIY stores (as imperial bolts are not over here).

Shooter
    35mm
    Most places do carry metric, just not as much. Every car made here or elsewhere since the early 1990's (at least!) is all metric. We are getting there, slowly.
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks, Wilt. I'd prefer, though, to find a used set, because the price with shipping from Great Britain will put it over the price of a complete used head bought locally. But, if I can't stir up a set in the USA, I may go that route.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I used their "Free Shipping Over 10.00GBP" offer for some parts just recently (ordered a spare) - arrived promptly and fitted great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin