Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,691   Posts: 1,482,382   Online: 734

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Developing reel for 70mm film

Hello, I looking for a stainless steel film developing reel for 70mm film. There was one made by Honeywell Nikor. The box says that you can fit 100' on it.
    Thank you!

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Bogdan, do not limit yourself to 100" max length (its inches " - not feet ')

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well good luck with that! I have been on a similar quest - actually the short roll version of that reel, as I advertised here. Unfortunately, still no luck.
    If anything I think the long reels (which were actually for 70mm film as opposed to the old 116/616) may be a little more common, or at least I seem to have encountered more of them in my searching. I will let you know if I come across any. Let me know if you happen to stumble upon any of the short roll reels!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maybe this is a good project for those who have 3D printers?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin